How to Order Bows
When you order a Mariner bow, you must specify the following:
- Draw Weight (increments of 5#) @ Model's Max Draw Length. [You must mention both weight and draw length.]
- Decoration options (see here). If unspecified, "Clear-Black" is the default.
- Your Postal Address & Phone Number
- Poundage shall be specified in increments of 5#. These are handmade bows,
so sometimes the resulting draw weight varies slightly (1 or a few pounds)
from the specification in the original order.
- Mariner, unlike most bowyers, measures draw length from the belly
(near-side) of the handle. See the following diagram for the difference
between the belly and back of the bow.
- If your draw length is less than
(model's max draw length), the actual draw weight will be less
than what is written on the bow. For example, a 45#@31"-from-belly Ming-4
will weigh ~email@example.com"-from-belly.
- If your order
only specifies the draw weight without mentioning @(draw length), then we will
assume you mean @(model's max draw length). It is your responsibility to
specify the draw weight/length clearly in your order.
- If you are unsure which (draw weight)@(model's max draw length) to order,
tell us your (desired draw weight)@(your actual draw length from belly of
handle), and we will help you estimate which draw weight to specify for the
model in question.
Ordering from Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Official contact: BAATAR SRL-D (managed by Stefan "Fox" Cociodar of Romania). Prices for EMEA region will differ due to differences in customs fees and VAT.
Ordering from Southeast Asia, Oceania
Ordering from North and South America
- Official contact: Justin Ma
(firstname.lastname@example.org) from USA. Please check our In Stock page to see the current state of our inventory
for bows and quivers. If your desired model is not on there, then you can place
a custom order. Custom orders placed with Justin take 4--5 months or longer to
complete. Orders that ship from Mariner to Justin's customers will require
full payment when the bow is moved from the waiting list and
is about to enter the production pipeline. PayPal, Google Wallet, or personal
Prices listed on this site are for purchases in the Americas. Other regions
will have different prices due to differences in taxation and customs practices
in the respective country of the Mariner bows distribution partner. Shipping
& handling not included in list prices (please inquire for estimates).
How to Order Rings and Books
Contact Justin Ma (email@example.com)
The founders of The Cinnabar Bow are a group of traditional Asian archery
enthusiasts based in the Bay Area in Northern California, USA. If you happen
to be in the area and would like to come shooting with us (or would like to
try out some of the bows we have in stock), feel free to send us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Replacement and Repairs
Please see the FAQ for our replacement and repair